Shopping Cart

Tuesday 27 March 2012

MONKEYS

VERVET MONKEYS
Vervet monkeys are not difficult to draw, at least not more difficult than other 'furry' animals, but they can easily look drab because of their Grey colour..

So I used a little artist freedom to add a little colour here and there,  They like sitting in the sun.

This is a Mommy monkey.






 This second one also is a female.  
And the third one looks like a  dominant male.
The diet tends to be omnivorous, feeding on fruit, flowers,
  leaves and insects, which constitutes the bulk of their diet.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hint of colour you've used! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love it to find you here. I tried to comment on your blog, but those gibberish letters put me off. I seldom get that right.

      Delete